Should i worry?

aqz

Best answers
Ok lol i got worried. Ok im actually really anxious to go docs i am cinvinced this is a cancer just so down in the dumps. @honestdoc

Ad

Advertisements

aqz

Best answers
In the uk being refered can take months and i just dont have the patience. I know i need to go docs but just need to find the courage because at the moment my life is a nightmare.

aqz

Best answers
@honestdoc hi doc, i just wanted a little insight today it looks like this these white specs over it which do rub off after food and drink.i havnt hardly ate anything today it looks less red and pronounced when not eating. Just wondered if thats odd?

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

aqz

Best answers
@honestdoc hi doc, just wanted to update you i had an appointment with my doctor she said it does not sinister and prescribed me hydrocortisone buccal tablets to be dissolved/sucked in that area. She did make a intresting observation asked if i wore braces as a child. I did wear a retainer when younger which was moulded around hard palate. She said it could be scar tissue from that? As ive never had symptoms and only discovered by chance could this be a possibility? Look forward to your insight.

Ask a Question