Should i worry for potential spread of infection?

Ok before 1-1half years(or a bit more than that) i got a toochache , i didnt treat it and it got away , i lost one of my teeth and the toothache tooth was cut in half or a bit more than that , when i touch the mouth where the problematic teetth are sometimes it hurts very mildly and sometimes it doesnt hurt at all , i dont have any other symptoms.

Im afraid to go to a dentist because i suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and cant really breath when he does the surgery on me with all the tools inside my mouth , i cant shallow my saliva and this is a terrible feeling.

Recently sometimes i lose my breath but i had a similar problem because of anxiety but as far as i know , if you leave a tooth infection untreated it may spread and cause similar symptoms , the question is would it give me a warning somehow if it had spread on my neck? how should i tell if i have a burst of anxiety or if something like a tooth infection is causing this? does it alert you somehow or dyspnea can be your only symptom? also after all this time should i still worry that the infection is still there and can damage me somehow?

Ask a Question