Seeking help to get the dental treatment that I need.

Hello, I came to this forum seeking help. I've searched for many years with no luck. I have a life long mid-facial deformity a Class III malocclusion with underbite. I'm 46 years old and I have been looking for help for many years. My former dentist did not do what he told me he could do to improve my condition. It's a very long story that I've told over and over. Long story short I'm in search of a qualified dentist who would be willing to treat me pro Bono. I'm currently unemployed and in the process of re applying for SSDI. I have no dental insurance only Medicaid which covers only $1,000 annually. I need crowns on my upper and lower teeth to stabilize my bite so I can chew food and improve my oral health which affects my whole health. I have severe nighttime bruxism, I bite the inside of my cheeks, jaw tension, and headaches. I've researched every available option and still can't find help. I'm in desperation mode. This treatment would change my life more than I could ever explain and I would be eternally grateful. I'm searching for a miracle. Thank you.

Hi Erica,

Hope you are doing well.

I just saw your post. Could you please let me know if you are still seeking to have dental treatment so i can provide further informaiton.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ali

Vote:

Ask a Question