Retreat? Pull?

IMG_0622.jpeg

Can anyone help please? I have had three different dentists Look at my x-rays & conebeams and my tooth and they suggest I get a redo. As to the endodontist, he told me to call this month if the pain hadn’t resolved. I still have biting pain and irritation around the gums of this tooth. I am incredibly anxious about going in to have a redo on the root canal. It was so hard to me to get the first one done so it’s been over a year of anxiety I am so afraid of my blood pressure when I go in there. What would you do? Is it worth it for me to have him retreat? I still don’t understand why it wasn’t treated correctly in the first place if he did miss a canal, is this the norm that we just go in there and spend thousands of dollars and then have to live in pain because the professional did not do the job correctly? Can someone please give me opinions on what a redo is like is it just as bad as the first time around.?

Vote:

Ask a Question