Proposal to open a dental office in my shopping center or retail building

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by Actuary Alex, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Actuary Alex

Actuary Alex

My name is Alex,
    I'm a dental consultant and part time actuary. I went to dental school outside the country. I decided to join this forum to see what's new and for networking. In short I invested in a couple of properties in which one is well situated geographically and demographically for a dental office. I would like to know if there are any current dentist of future dentist that would be interested. For anyone reading this post that might be interested, I would be responsible for your success. Meaning I currently have invested business around the space and I am willing to merge my existing advertising budget with yours, among other things. Please contact me if you want to hear my business proposal. Thank you and I hope to get to meet more fellow members.

Actuary Alex, Jan 3, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. Actuary Alex

Rex Fuller

This sounds interesting! I will share this to my friend,he's looking for some dental clinics available.

Rex Fuller, Jan 3, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. Actuary Alex

Actuary Alex

I am in Southern California. If you have any question let me know.

Actuary Alex, Jan 3, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question