One crooked front tooth...what do you think?

There's a pic attached.

I don't know why, but I'm just getting annoyed by this tooth at the age of 28. It has never bothered me until now.

But now it's REALLY bothering me. So many people have straight teeth. Not sure why my parents didn't get me braces, probably because it was only one tooth but man.... it's the front.

Sometimes when I smile it looks like I'm missing that tooth. I just feel like people think it's gross.

Please give honest opinions.

What do you think?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Photo on 1-21-17 at 9.09 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-21-17 at 9.09 PM.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 325
Looks fine to me. I've always regretted braces. 4 years of pain just for slight cosmetic adjustments and it killed one of my molars due to moving it back and forth a large distance unnaturally.

Also... they often don't advertise during the sell that you have to wear a retainer every night for the rest of your life or your teeth will move back to how they were before the braces. Uncomfortable to say the least. They never told me this until the day they finally took off the braces... My sister said screw that and never wore it.

I'd only advise braces if medically necessary- cosmetics are not medically necessary.

Vote:

Ask a Question