Not so wise about my wisdom tooth

Hi, my name is Rick and I've had this problem for about 4 years now. When I initially went in to have my wisdom teeth checked out, my dentist told me that I could keep all but one of them and then proceeded to cut out my lower right wisdom tooth that day, my experience was fine and I didn't have any of the symptoms of extreme pain that people say they have afterwards, just achy for a few hours after the surgery, until I popped the medication he gave me. Well he told me that there would be no problem with my keeping the rest of my wisdom teeth and even put a filling in one of them, so I figured it's fine to just ignore them, aside from regular brushing and flossing. Well about a year after that surgery I went to the movies with my girlfriend at the time and when I tried to get some popcorn from between my back molar and wisdom tooth, I took my finger out of my mouth only to discover a big chunk of white had decided to hitch a ride with the kernel, I didn't think much of it, I thought it might have just been a piece of popcorn, it wasn't until later that I discovered that the chunk of white was actually a piece of my wisdom tooth. Since I'm really afraid of the dentist, due to a bad experience as a child, I decided not to have it taken care of.

Fast forward 4 years, now I'm single and that wisdom tooth has a pretty sizable chunk missing from it and it's black where that chunk is missing, I've never experienced any pain unless something touches it, but recently it's been a tad bit sore... My issue is that I have this thing about teeth, I don't want a dentist to poke it and prod it, I just want it to be taken out, I know it's going to shatter when they try to grip it and that makes me cringe like nothing else in this world... So my question is essentially this... Can I just go to the dentist, tell them that I know what's up with my "not-so-wise tooth" as I like to call it, ask them to refer me to an oral surgeon without them poking at my teeth and then tell the surgeon that I just want them to knock me out, cut the tooth out and let that be the end of it? I really don't want to be awake for this, I just want to go to sleep and wake up with it gone and move about my life as normal, can I do that?

Oh and bonus points if I get to keep the tooth, make a necklace out of it and my other one so I can tell people that they're the teeth of my underlings who undergo a very painful ritual in order to worship me.

Ask a Question