In growing tooth

I'm 37 years old, my adult k9 tooth couldn't push my milk tooth out so the adult tooth grew sideways behind my nose and now rests on the roots of my main two front teeth, the milk tooth was removed but my back teeth are moving forward towards the front and causing abcesses, swelling and severe pain, what would you recommend?

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I can't understand how your back teeth would move forward and cause abscesses or pain. Any X-rays?

Vote:
I can't understand how your back teeth would move forward and cause abscesses or pain. Any X-rays?
The big 2 back teeth that are moving were filled about 15 years ago but the dentist drilled them both out together and filled them together as if it was one big tooth so I can only guess they are trying to move separately as two roots but struggling as they are filled as one tooth or maybe pressing on the root of the k9, the abcesses appear for a few days then go away and come back every month or so on the front of my mouth but recently I got one on the back of my mouth, they're not like long term huge abcesses I've had in the past which needed medication they're sort of feeling like warning ones that flare up and go if that makes sense, I've not been to the dentist for about 5 years since my last bad access that needed medication and I didn't think to take a pic of my x ray but I'm trying to get in to see a dentist so will get a pic for sure

Vote:

Ask a Question