FLIPPER REPLACEMENT

I am a 78 year old male, I presently have a flipper appliance for my upper front teeth , it encompasses 5 teeth.
I would like to find a Dentist in my area that can replace it with a new one and also remove some old broken teeth.
I have had a couple of visits with all on 4 upper teeth replacements however at my age I do not feel that the cost is
worth it - they range from $20,000.00 and up . Although I am in good health , I am looking at the reality of my mortality , I've never had a
family member that lived past 83. So I am looking for a dentist that can help me out . Cost is not the object , I am happy with my present Flipper but over time it has deteriorated. I do not want a full upper denture since the majority of the upper palette is covered.
I live in the New York Long Island area and am looking for a dentist that can help me in my quest.

Ask a Question