Duel pain that is getting worse???

Hello,

I am new to the forum so thank to Anyone who can help with my dental problem. To make a long story short. I have had a duel ache in a tooth for over two months. I have been too 2 dentists and a endo doctor only to have them tell me that there is nothing wron that they can see on X-rays or trying to get the tooth to hurt with tests they preform. So know over the weekend the pain is getting worse and I am having problems sleeping.

Chewing on the tooth or hot and cold does not effect the tooth/make it hurt. It is just a duel ache that gets worse at times on scale 1-10,10 being the worse when it really hurts it would be a 5-6. The endo does not know if a root canel is needed as again all the test he has done has lead him to a good answer that there is a problem with the tooth. I am just trying to figure out what else it can be as I'm at my wits end with this.

I have a apointment tomorrow afternoon to see the endo. Could it be a servere sinus infection, tmj pain etc??? Anything that can be thought of please post as I don't know what to do. Of and by the way top right tooth 2nd from the back that is causing the pain. As I set hear typing it is hurting with a duel ache that is coming and going.

Thanks again for any help you can offer!!!

Ask a Question