Dentistry Equipment For Sale

Recently a friend of mine bought a storage unit at auction. In it were a few boxes of miscellaneous hoses, valves, etc for a dental nitrous oxide system. ALL PARTS AND HOSES ARE BRAND NEW! They are primarily from Matrx/Parker. I found a Matrx catalog in PDF form online and looked up the part #s and realized that stuff has quite a bit of value.

I'm offering it up at 25% of list price. I have hose assemblies, shutoff valves, scavenger valves, etc. If you are interested please send me a message and I'll get back to you. Thanks.

Last edited:
I may be able to help

I work for a company that sells dental and medical equipment and supplies, and I believe we could help you sell your items.

If you are willing to send us pictures and descriptions of the items, we could list them for as little as a week or up to two months on our website (DentasticDeals). If we sell the items, we would keep 10% above what you need to get (we would list the items 10% above what you are asking) from them.

With our website and marketing, we reach over 5,000 dental and medical professionals a month.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Vote:

Ask a Question