Dentist doesn't have a clue

Solutions
I've made several posts on here since November. In my post I said I went in for a cleaning and had a fluoride treatment and shortly after that all my teeth started to hurt and still do. They are sensitive to any kind of pressure. Basically all of them. Even the ones with crowns and root canals. I can hardly eat. I went to the va the other day and I have lost 9 lbs. The dentist I am going to said he doesn't know what's wrong. Thinks I may be grinding my teeth. I am desperate at this point and I am having a mouth guard made. My teeth are so sensitive to pressure I don't know if I will even be able to wear it.
He said he has a friend that is a prosthodonist he can send me to. At this point I dont know what to do.
Should I try a different dentist? I have been to my regular gp and my ent. Thought I may have tmj or something. The va did a ct scan of my head and a facial scan. They said it looked normal. Also went to a orthodontist who sent me to a endodonist who wanted to do a root canal on one of my jaw teeth. I asked him it that would make all my other teeth quit hurting which he didn't answer.
Bottom line is none of my teeth were hurting before the cleaning and flouride treatment. The dentist , orthodonist and endodonist said the fluoride treatment didn't have anything to do with it but if it didn't this the the biggest coincidence I have ever had. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ask a Question