Dental experience

1. Dental issues: Tooth 46 cracked upon biting on a nut, dentist unsuccessfully tried to close the gap with a filling, endodontist cleaned 4 root canals, pain never subsided, root canal was never finished, tooth was extracted.

4 days later, the next tooth (21) started and was endodontically treated. Also didn't work.

Another 4 weeks later, tooth 36 started becoming painful 24/7.

I think teeth 21 and 36 were injured during extraction of 46.

But I have essentially no fillings ;)

2. Success rate: Zero.

3. Concerns: Treatments are way overpriced in my environment and add up: there's a lot of profit in pain!

Last edited:

Vote:
1. Dental issues: Tooth 46 cracked upon biting on a nut, dentist unsuccessfully tried to close the gap with a filling, endodontist cleaned 4 root canals, pain never subsided, root canal was never finished, tooth was extracted.

4 days later, the next tooth (21) started and was endodontically treated. Also didn't work.

Another 4 weeks later, tooth 36 started becoming painful 24/7.

I think teeth 21 and 36 were injured during extraction of 46.

But I have essentially no fillings ;)

2. Success rate: Zero.

3. Concerns: Treatments are way overpriced in my environment and add up: there's a lot of profit in pain!
I dont know where u are located but also my parents couldn't afford the high prices in germany so they chose medical tourism ,went in Tirana, Albania for the intervention at a hospital/clinic called Family Hospital .They both had a total of 5 implants done with crowns and some fillings for about 5k,accomodation inc. , they got equiped w passport implantation from hiossen titanium implants ,one of the best implant brands on the market. has been 5 years from when theyve done it and they keep up same as the 1st day . i dont know if you finished your job but if not u should consider .
I'm going to have retainers done this summer .

Vote:
I dont know where u are located but also my parents couldn't afford the high prices in germany so they chose medical tourism ,went in Tirana, Albania for the intervention at a hospital/clinic called Family Hospital .They both had a total of 5 implants done with crowns and some fillings for about 5k,accomodation inc. , they got equiped w passport implantation from hiossen titanium implants ,one of the best implant brands on the market. has been 5 years from when theyve done it and they keep up same as the 1st day . i dont know if you finished your job but if not u should consider .
I'm going to have retainers done this summer .
I live in Canada. Many fellow Canadians travel to Mexico for dental work. BUT: I heard horror stories...therefore not for me.

Vote:

Ask a Question