Decay on the gumline by front teeth.

IMG_0549.JPG
IMG_0553.JPG
Hi! My name is Holly and I'm absolutely terrified! The last time I went to the dentist which was about a month ago, she told me that if I didn't stop eating sugar and if I didn't start cleaning my teeth properly then I'd end up losing my front teeth! Well I now have some decay at the top of my front teeth and two teeth next to the front tooth on my right like by the gum line I think? and I've got a little bit of pain on my two front teeth! I've read online that there's no way to heal root decay and that the only things that can be done is to get some sort of fillings that don't last very long anyway or get the teeth removed and get implants instead which I reeeeaaaally don't wanna do as I'm only 19! I'm just absolutely terrified! I'm only 19! I don't want to lose my front teeth! I've stopped eating sugar and I've started to clean my teeth twice a day instead of just once like I used to but I really struggle with cleaning my teeth properly and stuff because I have Dyspraxia and Autism! I also really need a new toothbrush but I can't afford one and I can't even afford to go back to the dentist so I can get a tooth that had an abscess on it removed! I'm still waiting to get my benefits and stuff! I have reeeeaaaally bad anxiety and confidence issues and just thinking about losing my front teeth and stuff makes me have a major panic attack and I just wanna cry! All I want is healthy white teeth! Please help me! Is there anything at all that I can do to save them?? :-(

Ask a Question