Possible Tooth Decay

Hello.

I have recently noticed a small grey black mark covering the side of a promoler in between 2 premoler teeth, it appears to be on the side of the teeth knearest to the gum line and up the side. Other than that the tooth that it is on seems to be ok and looks white and normal and my gums look normal. I dont seem to be getting any pain from it while i eat or drink anything that is hot or cold. I'm a little worried that it might get worse I understand that you will most likely advise me to go and see a dentist but i have a phobia of dentists and just knowing that i might need to see a dentist gives me severe anxiety.

Thank You.

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Well, you have to see a dentist, but they can't hold you down in the chair and subject you to treatment. Take a friend or mother along for a check-up with X-rays. If there's stuff to be done, ask if they have nitrous oxide to help you relax. Come back another time to do the simplest problem (upper premolars are simple) and gradually work your way up.

Vote:

Ask a Question