Chipped/Broken Tooth HELP !!

Hey I was eating a healthy choc/nutt bar when I felt somthing rock hard in my mouth. So I looked and it was a piece of tooth broke off and seen in pic. I also have had bad pain in the bottom 4th to the left tooth when ever i chew it seems to throb and hurt if you press on the gum when it connects to tooth it is very painfull. I also keep getting ucler on my left gum. Any ideas whats caused this or my options getting it repaired Thank you. I had this feeling a while ago now

Attachments

• tooth.jpg
    tooth.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 314
Hi Jamie,
I too have faced similar problems. I had a prolonged ulcer on my gums, i ignored it for a couple of weeks. When the pain became unbearable I consulted a dentist, and he prescribed few antibiotics and did deep cleaning and scaling of my teeth. The dentist advised me not to keep ulcers untreated as they could lead to Gingivitis and more such serious diseases, which could lead to infection of gum line and tooth loss.

Vote:

Ask a Question