chipped my back tooth

So i was eating popcorn and i ate a hard one and a tiny tiny bit of my back tooth got chipped but its not visible i just can sense it with my tongue cause its like a rough surfae but its not visible nor hurting i tried to eat dinner drink cold water and nothing happened everything was ok should i worry too much?

Dusan Cirkovic

Verified Dentist
it's minor problem. Probobly you have big filling there, or maybe RCT was done there, and part of tooth crown chipped under the pressure. Try fix it by the end of tje month.

All the best, Kostas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vote:
One last question my friend i took a photo of my tooth and want your opinion as you see its not like my tooth has broke or something its like i can feel with my tongue that the tooth a part of it is missing as you can see the gap is really big is that normal ? or am i just paranoid? also i had canal root teatment on that tooth maybe thats why? is it supposed to be like that? other people tend to have smaller gaps but i tried eating everything and nonothing can go through. i even tried ice cream and everything was ok. in the middle is it normal? it seems its like a passage to the tooths nerves or something is it safe or am i crazy? btw sorry for my dirty mouth
Photo http://imgur.com/a/CHYfo

Vote:
One last question my friend i took a photo of my tooth and want your opinion as you see its not like my tooth has broke or something its like i can feel with my tongue that the tooth a part of it is missing as you can see the gap is really big is that normal ? or am i just paranoid? also i had canal root teatment on that tooth maybe thats why? is it supposed to be like that? other people tend to have smaller gaps but i tried eating everything and nonothing can go through. i even tried ice cream and everything was ok. in the middle is it normal? it seems its like a passage to the tooths nerves or something is it safe or am i crazy? btw sorry for my dirty mouth

Attachments

• PaFgddE.jpg
    PaFgddE.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 387

Vote:

Dusan Cirkovic

Verified Dentist
Slow down.. It's good for you to replace that filling and that's all, nothing else. That gap isn't going to make you serious problems, but do it because tooth walls are exposed to fracture. That is the reason why you need new filling.

All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vote:
Nice finally im calm now i though my whole tooth was destroyed thank god thank you kind Sir ill propably make an appointment to my dentist in a week or 2 max even if its not that serious

Vote:
Thank you my friend but the new filling is feeling a bit weird sometimes maybe its just cause its new? maybe needs some time to settle. Greetings from Greece My Friend

Vote:

Ask a Question