Bonding & Veneers

Good day all!

I would like to inquire about bonding and veneers. (Obviously, I would appreciate responses from certified dentists). Is it possible to receive 2 veneers on the lateral incisors (since they are incredibly small) and then bonding on the canines (discoloration and microscopic space..really microscopic) and then bonding on the two front teeth (slight gap)? Or even four veneers (for lateral incisors and two front teeth) and then bonding for the canines? As a recent college grad, I must admit I'm on a budget due to the Wonderful World of Student Loans Because My University Failed To Offer Financial Aid Although I Qualified :mad: the cosmetic bonding would only be a temporary solution until I was able to put away enough money to replace them with actual veneers in the near future.

I thought of just doing cosmetic bonding all around, and have come across many before&after pictures of people who are in a worse off position than myself and their afters were amazing, and lasted for years! (I know oral health & daily habits apply) However, I figured..to hell with it, I may as well get at least 2 veneers ( or 4). I also thought of Snap-On-Smile as a temp solution, but feel as though it would feel silly to wear it. Plus I've read some bad reviews about breakage only a few months after receiving them. Any insight would be great.

Thank you, in advance!

Ask a Question