Anyone Near Auburn Calif do forced erruption?

Hello

I am sorry to show up just to ask advice but not sure what to do next. I belong to Chape De Indian Health in Auburn (due to being Native American) they have only Dentists and Orthodontics. Services on site are free, devices used are not (like crowns). Orthodotics cost half of what I paid 15 yrs ago.

I need a Forced Erruption done. Due to the Periodontist I just met with for an appointment giving me way too much technical detail at the time, I was able to discipher I am a candidate IF I have an extra 4 mm AFTER the 4mm down he said he'd need to dig into to do the Crown Extention. He wants to do implants really bad but we can't afford that much, can just do the Crown extentsion but both are bad.

Does anyone know of anyone who does this nearby? If not I am considering having Chape de Put on Orthodontics on the top of my teeth then asking if they can pull #2 down 4mm slowly then I'll to to the dept next door for the Crown.

Thanks for your generous time in reading this, I really appreciate it.

Ask a Question