[SW Ont, CND] Anyone know a dentist that has one of the lower costs for implants and some exp??

Yes, I know I'm asking a lot. A specific area, South Western Ontario, Canada, hoping someone in the area knows a dentist that does implants at below average costs, AND I would need them (3) done very soon. I want to have the crown in place for a reunion during the 2nd last weekend of Sept... My dentist has good prices but can't get me in until June. I tried, he says he simply can't do it unless someone with a large enough time slot cancels.

That won't leave enough time for the screw have a high chance of passing the torque test AND have enough time to have the crowns made and put on for around the 20th. Also I know that if you fail the torque test you're basically starting over from scratch.

Of course I also don't want someone with a bad reputation or anything like that since this is 3 implants we're talking about. I should also add that I don't live in a major urban centre so I am disqualified from the possibility of getting them done at a university, although that wouldn't fit my time constants anyways. I am willing to travel some ways away if this miracle is possible.

So, is there anyone here who knows how to manufacture a miracle for me? lol

Thanks.

In my geographical area, the best deals are at "implant centers". Have you checked around? Some places have appointments available in a few days, install the implant same day as extractions, and make their own implant crowns on site. I'm on the West coast of the USA.

Vote:

Ask a Question