Can anyone give advice/recommendations?

I got root canals at the age of 11 I am now 21. I once had to get them replaced because of an infection when I was roughly 16-17 years of age. I haven't had a regular check up in about 2 years. I am just concerned and anxious because I know it's a real thing that people die from root canal infections. But I am working on getting health insurance so I can go get them checked. Do they look bad?

Attachments

• 20180504_194818.jpg
    20180504_194818.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 374
More or less I was just checking if it looks bad to calm my nerves for the time being while I wait to go to the dentist. It might be another month unless it looks bad to people more knowledgeable than me then I might try to go sooner.

Vote:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Can't tell you anything useful from photos. The Xrays are the real picture I need. If you have no swelling or pain in gums above teeth, then prob going OK.

Vote:
Can't tell you anything useful from photos. The Xrays are the real picture I need. If you have no swelling or pain in gums above teeth, then prob going OK.
Ok thank you. I will be going to the dentist probably in about a month but if it's urgent I will be going sooner. It doesn't seem urgent currently. No swelling.

Vote:

Ask a Question