What dental procedures can I undertake to improve/fix the appearance of my front teeth?

Hey, so I'm posting in this thread as I feel this is the one that applies best for my situation.

For the past few years, my dental health habits haven't been the best. I brushed twice a day for most of my life, and only started flossing my teeth two years ago. I've gotten to the point where I have maintained my teeth for the past year and half. However, by maintained I mean maintaining the gross looking teeth I already have without them getting progressively worse. I also go to my dentist every 6 months. The dentist has been focusing on the back teeth as opposed to the front. Also, to clarify, I do mean to get advice from my dentist, but would like opinions from other dental health experts too.

I would like to improve the appearance of my front teeth, but I do not know where to get started. I have attached some pictures of them to this post, and would like advice on what I can do to improve/fix my teeth and any other things I should take care of.

I have posted pictures below. In each picture I assign a number to each tooth, for easy reference. I do need dental work on teeth not referenced, but for now would like to focus solely on the top front 8.

Please note that tooth 3 has had a filling in the surface which has gotten stained, and which I will need to get reapplied.

Thank you in advance. Also please let me know if this is not the right thread for this sort of post.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I would consider starting with orthodontics, such as clear aligner therapy. This will close the gap, and decrease the overjet . Thereafter you, can consider a bleaching, where after the stained filling can be replaced.

Vote:

Ask a Question