Tooth injury

Good afternoon, please help me understand. My daughter fell at the end of January and her tooth 5.1 suffered, it was a little bit driven into the gum and, as I understand it, turned around. We took a control photo. Do I need to do something with it now? One doctor says to treat the root canals, the second - to remove if a fistula, swelling appears, or it will bother the child
I have attached a photo
IMG_0947-converted-1681503469.jpeg

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

It is important to follow-up with this tooth. The recommend guidelines state that follow-ups are indicated at 1 week, 6 weeks, 6 months and then 1 year. If a primary tooth has been "driven in" slightly, there is a chance that the tooth can reposition itself. If there is any sign of infection, the tooth should be removed in order to prevent damage to the underlying permanent incisor.

Vote:
Good day

It is important to follow-up with this tooth. The recommend guidelines state that follow-ups are indicated at 1 week, 6 weeks, 6 months and then 1 year. If a primary tooth has been "driven in" slightly, there is a chance that the tooth can reposition itself. If there is any sign of infection, the tooth should be removed in order to prevent damage to the underlying permanent incisor.

Thanks a lot!

Vote:

Ask a Question