Tooth Implant UK

Hi guys,

I've come to this forum hopefully for a bit of advice, just recently I had to have my tooth removed (first molar) and I'm really not happy about it, I've been reading online how my teeth can drift and how it can affect my jawbone and I'm really just not happy with the huge gap, I haven't noticed a difference with eating as I only just had it removed a few days ago. Every morning I waked up and realize that I've got a tooth missing and it upsets me (that may be a bit sad but it really bothers me having a missing tooth) I'm 21 years old and living in the UK. I'm currently not working and soon to be studying to be a games developer. I understand the costs of an implant is huge but I am willing to get a loan to try and cover these costs. Currently, I'm not assigned to any dentist which makes it hard for me to get advise on how to proceed on getting it done. I'm trying to find a NHS dentist remotely in my area so I can get in ASAP and get it sorted. Could I call dental emergency services to get this treated?

I've got a few questions, is there a max time where I can have the implant done? I assume there's still a gap in my gums where the tooth used to sit so would that heal up overtime making the implant not possible? Also, has anybody had this done and what is your opinion? also, what are the costs & is there any way they will give a student a way to pay back for the treatment overtime.

Thanks everybody, any feedback is great.

Ask a Question