Tooth implant gone bad

I have front teeth only. 7 in upper jaw and 9 in the lower jaw, premolars and molars are missing. so I went to a dentist and he sent me for a 3D image of my jaw. after seeing these images he developed a plan to install 10 teeth on 8 implants by bridging. 2 up and 2 down on right side with single tooth on each. and 2 up and 2 down on left side with three teeth up and three teeth down. then I started to have tooth implants done by dentist, initially dentist installed four implants (two on left side of lower jaw and two on the right side lower jaw, one out of these four got infection on the right side. so he took that one implant out and cut some bone out as well and treated the infection successfully. later he did some bone-graft in that hole and sealed the gum. he said its all good no infection and the bone graft is good as well. he then took measurements and later installed the three teeth crown on lower left side and it is all good. recently he installed the one implant which was previously taken out and another two implants on the right upper jaw. this is when all started going really bad. I had complete numbness in lower right jaw, a lot of pain and lot of swelling, he gave me strong pain killers ibuprofen and panadine extra 2tabs every four hours alternate between the two for about 4 week. also strong steroids 2tabs on day one and then 1 tab for another four days. on the following checkup he told me that I got a nerve pressed by the bone so the numbness will stay like this but there is a 60% to 80% chance that it will get better. I still have some numbness, some pain and swelling after about 5 weeks. so I went for check up again he did x-rays and said its all good. I said to him numbness is bit better, some pain and swelling is still there. dentist said some times it take long time many months or even years to get better and you will not get back to 100% because of nerve pressed by the bone.

I said to him i have read some reviews in google where they have removed the implant and in some cases unwind the implant a few turns back have cured the numbness. he said damaged is already been done so unwinding few turns or removing implant won't do anything.

please help me to get my numbness in the right lower jaw treated.

thankyou

Ask a Question