Tooth Check (X-ray)

I just got several diagnoses that differ somewhat from one another, so I'm turning to you to find out what thoughts you have about the tooth depicted in the photo. Do you see anything wrong with the tooth? What do you see in the tooth, besides the filling? Do you detect any inflammation or anything out of the ordinary?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• tth.jpg
    tth.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 235
Solutions
Thank you for your reply. Of course, my first choice is to go to Europe to attempt treatment, and to the list of Germany and France, I'll be considering Hungary also.

Unfortunately, it's not so easy to get a visa to the EU. So, I am considering Israel. I've heard Israel has a lot of good dentists there, and I wouldn't need a visa.

What do you think about treatment in Israel?
I'd be a little worried about facilities in Israel. It's a fabulous place to visit (and live in too), most people speak fluent English and there are some amazing people there who are very capable and highly skilled. But in terms of development it's not as advanced as Europe in its infrastructure and I've no idea of the regulatory framework for medical services/equipment, health and safety, supply chains for dental materials etc. You'd have to go very much by personal recommendation.

Vote:

Ask a Question