Should I be worried about the backside of my gums? 27 male

IMG_3759.jpeg
IMG_3760.jpeg
IMG_3761.jpeg
IMG_3762.jpeg

I used to have calcium build up behind those teeth. After weeks of brushing lthem, they cleared up. It was completely removed at the dentist weeks later.

They look fine to me, IMHO coming from a non dentist.

Vote:
It's normal for the backside of your gums to have a slightly different appearance than the front or visible parts. The gums in the back of your mouth, especially around your molars, tend to have more irregularities, including natural folds and indentations. These variations are usually harmless and can be influenced by factors such as genetics, tooth alignment, and overall oral health.
However, if you notice any unusual changes on the backside of your gums, such as swelling, redness, pain, bleeding, persistent sores, or any growths, it's a good idea to have it checked by a dentist or oral health professional. While most variations are normal, any changes that cause discomfort or concern should be evaluated to ensure there are no underlying issues.
Regular dental check-ups are important for maintaining good oral health and catching any potential problems early. If you have any specific concerns about the backside of your gums, it's best to consult a dental professional for a proper evaluation and personalized advice.

Vote:

Ask a Question