Root canal

Hi there, trying to get som info about a root canal i had done 3 years ago. Around 3 months after having this done i started to suffer bad heart palpitations, i then started with joint pains and feeling really tired. it got so bad i ended up leaving my job as i had to keep phoning in sick. Moving on a bit i started having sinus and stomach problems that i have never suffered before. The last 6 months have been hell with 2 infections from this tooth, swollen sore neck and jaw, disgusting or salty taste in mouth, feeling like im coming down with flu, legs like jelly heart beating like mad. Back and forward to doctors and dentist. This tooth was never crowned as i wasnt told i needed to have that done and the back of the tooth fell off. I desperately want this tooth out as i feel its causing all these problems, feel like im dying, but dentist wants to do deep clean and put a crown on. please can you advise, thankyou

Ask a Question