Need advice

I am looking for a dentist that does dental implants that is respectful of ALL patients regardless of what their teeth look like. I don't have pearly whites, I have a mouth that needs lots of help so I can smile and eat again. I am human, I am professional, I am a wife and a mother but my teeth need help. I volunteer extensively in my community, and I've always shown compassion and respect to everyone so I tend to expect the same. I'm sick and tired of being judged for my teeth and dealing with office staff that treats you like you're not deserving of the same respect as everyone else. I do have dental insurance but would need financing options for what is not covered. I've needed help with this for a long time, but I've yet to find anyone who sees me for me and not just judges me for my teeth. I live in Louisiana between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. Suggestions anyone? I'm desperate.

Ask a Question