My teeth are so bad

A little background on me:

When I was a baby I always had issues with teething every tooth would always be so painful and I’d always get ear infections. I have a small jaw so growing up my adult teeth couldn’t come in properly. I have many crooked teeth. Some have been forcefully pushed onwards facing my tongue. I try very hard to keep up good dental hygiene but it seems I just have bad genes. I’ve had 4 teeth removed. Mostly I. The back, I had wisdom teeth coming out which forced so hard that cracked the teeth in front of them which resulted in abscesses and then removals. I have had two root canals done in the last 4 years. Both teeth are within the first 4 top front ones. The infections were so painful. One tooth that had the root canal broke off in October of 2018. Now since Friday passed a piece had broken off the other tooth I had a root canal on and it got infected again!!! Now on antibiotics and pain meds. I’m just so darn fed up with my teeth. I’m so sick of paying all these hefty prices only to turn around shortly after and spend almost triple the amount to fix them. I paid 850$ for my first root canal. 450 for my second. Around 120$ for each filling, and removal I’ve ever received. I’m only 28 years old! The dentist tells me to get this one tooth fixed (the one that broke off) will cost me around 2000+ to get fixed. That is more than my monthly income . They don’t offer any payment plans or financing so I am expected to pay full price right away. And with what I have going on right now besides that broken tooth I’m looking at a lot more than that. I just don’t know what to do.

I live in a small rural town in Quebec Canada and the dental services around here are limited. They can only do so much. They used to offer payment plans but some bad apples ruined it for those of us who did pay.

I’m just wondering if anyone has any advice on what I can do to get my teeth fixed if possible all one shot? Or within a shorter time frame, as well as any information that could help me get this work done on a financing plan etc

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
You can consider going to a teaching facility. I believe there may be 3 accredited dental schools in Quebec. Getting all of your work at one shot may not be realistic. You can't rush dental work.

Vote:

Ask a Question