Mercury Poisoned

I am a dental patient with numerous mercury fillings that I want to have replaced. They have broken my teeth due to expansion and contraction of the enamel with changes in temperature over time. I am highly offended by the position of the ADA to literally give patients no alternatives to mercury implants. They have caused grievous damage to my teeth. I have the right as a human being to informed consent about what the holier-than-thou dental crowd decides is in my "best" interest as to what they determine to be "safe" levels of mercury toxicity. This amounts to a conspiracy similar to Mafia protection money and extortion. The patients have suffered untold harm by this inquisitorial atmosphere surrounding the dental "profession". The ADA is trying desperately to keep the cover up in place on this issue. Please know that God will judge ultimately.

Ken Johnson

Ask a Question