Lost temporary crown

I'm pretty new to dental work and I had a temporary crown put in a couple of weeks ago. It fell out tonight. I can call in the am, but was wondering if I need to do anything in the meantime?

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Temporary crowns for me are very important. Teeth shift every day and the adjacent and opposing teeth can shift so the final crown may not fit as planned. Hopefully you can go in the morning and have it cemented or better yet have the finished crown (hopefully completed by 2 wks) cemented in. You don't need to do anything as long as you go in tomorrow.

Vote:
Temporary crowns for me are very important. Teeth shift every day and the adjacent and opposing teeth can shift so the final crown may not fit as planned. Hopefully you can go in the morning and have it cemented or better yet have the finished crown (hopefully completed by 2 wks) cemented in. You don't need to do anything as long as you go in tomorrow.

Thanks very much! Yes, I will call in the morning and should be able to get in sometime tomorrow.

Much appreciated!

Vote:

Ask a Question