Bone Lost? What to do?

Hello!

Can I ask for help and advice?
I have Receding Gum on one tooth on lower jaw and my bone tooth is reduce little itself.
I saw on internet about bone graft, but dont know is there enough space to put bone graft, so the bone graft can turn into bone?
Here is rtg picture of tooth.

Im asking this because, its small place and little room to put bone graft, and if bone graft is put in this place bone graft will be in contact with my bone only by one side - bottom part. Because bone lost is happening between two tooth.

Attachments

• P3271321.JPG
    P3271321.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 340

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
The real question is, why the bone loss in the first place? The bone level of adjacent teeth looks OK. Get to a dentist or periodontist. I doubt a bone graft is a viable solution anyway, but maybe you can prevent further loss.

Vote:
Hello MattKW ! Thank you for your answer!

I have two question for you. Thank you for bone graft opinion.

How should this tooth be cleaned, because bone bacteria is probably close to bone or on bone? Does gums need to but cut and open to get to root of tooth close to bone to clean it?

What do you think about puting there Periodontal Splint? My tooth are not loose but should I put splinter to prevent tooth to become loose ?

Vote:

Ask a Question