Looking for your thoughts on this what seems bizarre crown replacement

Hey I went to my dentist to get my two crowns redone ( front teeth) I was also getting the two teeth next to my front teeth in composite bonding

So when I went for my crown prep appointment my dentist asked me if I would let him try something he hasn’t don’t before but he has seen it done in the states. So instead of renewing my crowns he popped my existing crowns off and replaced both in composite bonding the price was the same as it took so long.He said that if they fail or crack he will replace at his cost with crowns.

Aesthetically I’m amazed my teeth look perfect much better than I imagine crowns could ever look on my front teeth.

I’m super worried about them failing especially when he hasn’t given me a time frame for replacing them if they do fail. So much that I had myself in tears over it I’m scared to eat anything that isn’t soft. He has assured me that it is safe to do so but I just can’t help but worry.

I have always fully trusted my dentist I’ve been with him for 10 years and I moved 2.5 hours away and travel to him after trying a few others that I didn’t feel were upto standard.

Am I being silly and worrying over nothing?

Looking for other peoples opinions on this and if anyone has had the same done and it’s been fine?

Also k should mention it’s a private clinic not nhs

Last edited:

Ask a Question