I have a crowded teeth could invisalign help ?

Which degree of Crowded teeth is this , does someone know could invisalign help ?
I had my teeth straightened with braces but after i didnt take the 8ths or wisdom teeth out so this happened to me , i am looking for someone with experience is there a chance to fix this with invisalign ?

Here is a picture of teeth

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
It does seem like you are a candidate for aligner therapy. I would suggest booking an appointment for a full consultation with a dentist that does Invisalign.

Vote:
Having swarmed teeth can influence your certainty and by and large prosperity, and it's great that you're thinking about Invisalign as a possible arrangement.

Invisalign has been a unique advantage for some individuals managing swarmed teeth. The prospect of fixing your teeth without conventional supports can bring help and energy. Invisalign aligners are cautious, agreeable, and compelling in step by step repositioning your teeth.

It's fundamental to talk with an accomplished Invisalign supplier who can evaluate your particular case. They will make a customized treatment intend to address your swarming issues. The possibility of accomplishing a straighter and more sure grin with Invisalign is without a doubt a profound excursion worth setting out on.

Embrace the potential chance to change your grin and recover your confidence. Invisalign can be a way to an additional wonderful and agreeable future, and your dental expert will direct you constantly. Your grin merits the interest in your joy and prosperity.

Vote:

Ask a Question