Simplest way to alleviate pressure pain from crowded incisor without invisalign/braces?

I am 60-yr old man who has lived with a crowded right incisor my entire adult life (photo attached). When I was a teenager my dentist never thought it was significant enough for braces. And frankly, I don't really care how it looks. However, I've lived with a dull pain from the pressure on that crowded tooth all of my life. On a scale of 1-10, it's only about a 2 or sometimes a 3, but the pain is always there. I would like to relieve the pressure/pain in the simplest way possible.

I asked my dentist if it could be removed and replaced with an implant. She does not want to remove an otherwise healthy tooth. Instead, she wants to sell me Invisalign for about $5000, which she says would need to be for both upper and lower teeth. I can afford the cost, and would do it if the correction was fast. However, I really don't want to wear those Invisalign retainers for the next 6-18 months, 22 hours per day, with all the hassle I read about eating, brushing, lisping and the intermediate treatments that go with it.

Is there some simpler, faster solution to relieve the pressure on one crowded tooth?

ffoot029jhv71.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lewisuhamycle

Latest Threads