How long can I be without my invisalign tray after finishing invisalign treatment?

I finished my invisalign treatment, but i'm currently without a tray as I had some composite bonding done (and has now been removed as I don't like it)
I've been without a tray for my upper teeth for 4 days, and my dentist had advised that it will be another 10 days or so because the new tray comes back.
I'm being informed by my dentist that 2 weeks is ok for me to not have a tray, but i'm interested to hear your thoughts.

I do technically still have a tray for my upper teeth, but there have been holes cut on the front six teeth so it's doing nothing to keep my front 6 teeth in shape. It is keeping all of my other upper teeth in shape however.

I don't see any movement in my teeth yet, but 2 weeks seems like a long time to wait for a new tray, and i'm getting really worried that my teeth are going to move a lot in the next 2 weeks.

thank you

Ask a Question