Furcation symbol

Discussion in 'Periodontics' started by ArmandsUX, Mar 13, 2018.

  1. ArmandsUX


    Mar 13, 2018
    Likes Received:
    Hello everyone!

    I'm currently working on a dental charting tool and I'm stuck at Furcation. The question is - which is the most commonly used symbol for furcation? Some research materials display triangles (outline, filled) and some display circles. Wondering which one would be most commonly used in Europe.

    Thank you for the help!
    ArmandsUX, Mar 13, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
There are no similar threads yet.