Full erupted wisdom teeth removal, day after.

Good evening, I just recently had my wisdom teeth removed, Friday 13th, I had my lower(mandibular) left third molar removed, it was rotated toward the lingual and I had no swelling in my face very little pain after the anesthesia wore off and it looks great and feels good. Yesterday Tuesday July 17th, I had the other 3 wisdoms teeth removed, and all feel normal and look normal as far as healing except the (mandibular) lower right third molar that had already formed its blood clot as well but the inside of the socket is whitish gray, and some of the gum toward the lingual and SLIGHTLY inside the socket looks yellowish white , it worries me because nothing hurts but it looks different than the rest of them. Please see attachment below. THANK YOU!

Attachments

• BCE6E77F-EBC8-4637-AE4F-EA4B7E1A5CA9.jpeg
    BCE6E77F-EBC8-4637-AE4F-EA4B7E1A5CA9.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 336

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
It looks normal perhaps developing epithelial tissue. As long as you have no swelling and minimal pain, continue to let the area heal.

Vote:

Ask a Question