Front facing bridge has come loose on one side

Hello Dental Experts,

Help. My bridge has come loose on the leftside, where the k9 tooth area is. Its making an awful leakage, when I spit in the morning, it looks brownish, its so loose, I'm constantly sucking on it to make it tight, I've gone to see the dentists twice, they say nothing is wrong with it. I believe they are afraid of breaking it. You might ask, why? Because the original one was cemented in Aug. 2015, by Oct. it split right in the middle ( the bridge is my 6 front teeth). Then they put in another one, that one chipped and they said it had to do with the material that was used. So, I paid for a different material, they charged me 1800.00 more. The last one is now in place. They said its fine but I now have blisters on the roof of my mouth near the k9, partly because I keep sucking on it to stay in place. It is leaning down, exposing a small piece of the k9 tooth, when I eat, when i bite my food, i end up biting cheek when I chew. I'm embarrassed to speak to anyone, avoiding people because of the bad breath. What do I do? I cant afford another new one. I've spent $3500. The dentist was paid about $8,000. This is keeping me from being around people. Not to mention, the k9's are too long and i don't think it looks natural at all. Help.

Girl, please go visit a competent dentist immediately. Sounds like an infection to me. Blisters on the palate sound like an abcess to me. Your bridge should not feel loose, and the liquid you describe is not normal at all. Get a second opinion.

Vote:

Ask a Question