For Dentures

I got 2 space on my lower part of my teeth, and the dentist advise to me to have a denture and i get 1, but is that true that when i have space on my lower part, the upper part of my teeth will lower down if I don't fill it w/ denture teeth

Yes. Teeth will continue to erupt out of the bone if they don't have a tooth opposing them. This does not happen overnight, but it is important to replace missing teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vote:
The best teeth are your own natural teeth. But sometimes, a tooth is badly damaged or lost. If a tooth is lost, it is important to replace it with an artificial tooth as soon as possible. This will prevent the teeth that are left from drifting out of line and possibly causing jaw problems. Teeth that are out of line are harder to clean and are more likely to get periodontal disease (gum disease) and cavities. If one or more of your teeth are missing, your dentist may suggest replacing your missing teeth with a bridge or a denture. If you need to have a tooth (or teeth) replaced, your dentist may do it, or he or she may refer you to a prosthodontist.

Vote:
In my opinion you should replace your missing teeth asap. It helps to keeps other teeth from changing position.
Go to your dentist and ask about your problem. Your dentist will solve your problem.

Vote:

Ask a Question