First mollar didnt grow, but its in my jaw..

FB392F88-A454-45A3-B741-2EDBCF76C55A.jpeg
Ok so my first mollar i thought that it didint grow because somehow i didnt have it in my jaw after my milk teeth fell. But when i did the x ray so i could se my 8 tooths if they were growing good, i saw that i have a molar but it never went up. So what should i do, should i take it of and with braces and bring my other to replace him(dont take out my8 tooth) or should i take my 8 tooth out and with braces through my gingiva bring my premolar up?

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
That's a premolar that hasn't erupted. It won't come up with braces; you're too old now. I'd actually leave it and have it x-rayed regularly to make sure there's no decay developing. If you take it out, it's going to leave a gaping hole in your bone, and possibly then the molars will tip over even more. I'd have the wisdom teeth removed soon.

Vote:
I am 22 years, my local dentist said we can bring the other premolar and mollars to fill up the gap. Genraly do i a have f up teath do i need braces ? Also i have and over bite of 3mm!

Vote:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I am 22 years, my local dentist said we can bring the other premolar and mollars to fill up the gap. Genraly do i a have f up teath do i need braces ? Also i have and over bite of 3mm!
Go see an orthodontist. Your chances of sorting this out (including the overbite) to end up with an ideal arrangement of teeth are vanishingly small.

Vote:

Ask a Question