18 - poor RCT, no obvious signs of active pathology. Could leave in place and monitor.
17 - hard to see worthiness of RCT, but no signs of active athology. Deep distal subgingival margin, potential area of future decay.
15,14 - unsalveagable; extract.
13 - broken/decayed? Could be salvageable with composite or crown.
12 - reasonable RCT with some paste extrusion at apex, might be OK. Apperas to be bridged to 11.
11-22 - seem reasonable RCTs and crowns. Might be some perio bone loss.
23 - remaining tooth structure appears poor. Might be worth trying to save, may have to be extracted.
24 - hopeless, existing PARL, extract.
27 - deep caries mesial. Hopefully salvageable.
37 - questionable RCT. Unsure
36 - failed RCT at distal apex. Extract
32-42 - incisal erosion fron opposing crowns (with dietary influence? - acidic drinks or fruit?
45, 44 - extract
43 - distal caries? Restore.
42-32 - look OK. May be some bone loss due to perio disease
43 - distal caries. Restore.
44 - don't know if I'm looking at distal decay or an OPG artefact
45, 46 - look reasonable.
47, 48 - hopeless, extract.
- Check oral hygiene, saliva, and diet for contributing factors.
- Explore periodontal status and treat as necessary.
- Pulp vitality tests for 13, 23, 27, 43, 44.
- Take PA radiographs of 17, 16, 13, 12, 11, 21, 22, 23, 37, 36, 45, 46
- Probably end up with P/- chrome-cobalt; not sure about a -/P.