Dentist recommendations in NYC

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this, and if it isn't, I apologise in advance.

I created this account specifically in order to post this thread. I'm looking for a dentist recommendation in NYC. Prefferably lower manhattan or Northern Bk/South Queens, but I would be willing to travel.

My insurance plan is Health First through Medicaid. I've had a significant amount of bad luck with dentists here in NYC and it seems to only be getting worse. I think I need a lot of work done and am looking for someone who has had good luck with a decent dental office as to give me a recommendation.

For the record, I was recently at an office in Lower Manhattan called Metropolotan Dental associates and highly do not recommend their services. I've also worked with NYU dental and they seem to do very solid work, but I'd like other options. I have a tooth that recently broke and need to get it fixed asap as I basically have a hole in my tooth..

If anyone has any recommendations, I would greatly appreciate them.

Thank you

Ask a Question