Dental Implant?

Hello. Does anyone know how painful it is to get dental implants? Do they last forever? I am planning to on getting dental implants in Mexico which placidway already settled an appointment to me to one of the clinics in Mexico. However, I am nervous about the surgery, i don't know what to do, what preparations to make before the surgery.Has anyone had any experience with dental implants? Are they actually really good, like everyone says?

Yes, dental implants last forever. and if you're considering dental implants then I would like to tell you that dental implants is not painful if it is performed by experienced dentists with local anaesthesia to completely numb your mouth. You can read more about dental implants by visiting our website.

Vote:

Zuri Barniv

Verified Dentist
No, Neha Garg is absolutely incorrect, please ignore her post. No dentist can and they should not promise you an implant lasts "forever" (or for this purpose, your lifetime). Nothing is forever, not even your own god-given natural teeth. Implants can be lost to gum disease, fractures, infections, etc. Implants are, however, very long-lasting and they hold up a long time IF placed properly, IF they are well-maintained and monitored and IF the final crown on them is done correctly. A lot can and does go wrong, so an experienced team is extremely important. There can be problems with doing complicated higher-risk procedures in other countries. Please do some research on that or read my blog post on this subject.

Vote:
A lot can and does go wrong, so an experienced team is extremely important. There can be problems with doing complicated higher-risk procedures in other countries. Please do some research on that or read my blog post on this subject.
That is the good point- who I will know that team is experienced. I am doing my research with placidway and dentalimplantsfriends but I am too hesitant to undergo dental treatment abroad.

Vote:

Ask a Question