Hello, I recently had a filling redone. My dentist noticed on the exray that a near tooth that had been root canalled, and crowned, had a cracked root. He suggested pulling the tooth. My problem is we are going on vacation next week. I would like to wait until we get back. Do I need to have this done right now or can it wait a few weeks. No issues with the tooth right now.