a general dentist or specialist?

Mar 16, 2015
Best answers
correcting reverse bite

Some people say a general dentist is good enough in most cases, and a specialist is somehow only a ''psychological'' difference. (i.e. You pay more for the confidence)

1. Does it worth paying more for a specialist on correcting my reverse bite? My periodontist advised me that a general dentist is good enough for my correction and a specialist is not necessary.

2. I have a lot of ''holes'' between teeth after deep cleaning treatment earlier this year. Some gum loss can be seen and now I keep cleaning with interdental floss every day. Is it risky to correct the bite? Since it looks like the support of my teeth has lost after deep cleaning treatment


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question