Worms? Discharge? Help!

Ivy

What are these white, stringy things in my mouth? When I pull them out they are long, gooey things and they dry out and turn either translucent or yellow. They are in my mouth around the lip and cheek area every morning for the last two days. My mouth has been excessively dry for a couple of weeks now no matter how much I hydrate. I want them gone!

Attachments

• 20180215_080648.jpg
    20180215_080648.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 325
Solutions
Could be your salivary glands if you have a dry mouth. But to have a dry mouth suddenly for two weeks seems like a reaction to something.

By the way I have experienced both dry mouth and these things (which I think are just skin shedding from the lining of the cheek). I didn't worry about the stringy things, but the dry mouth was completely separate and for me was a reaction to antibiotics.

Vote:

Ivy

Could be your salivary glands if you have a dry mouth. But to have a dry mouth suddenly for two weeks seems like a reaction to something.

By the way I have experienced both dry mouth and these things (which I think are just skin shedding from the lining of the cheek). I didn't worry about the stringy things, but the dry mouth was completely separate and for me was a reaction to antibiotics.
Thank you for your Help! I am glad you have seen these before.

Vote:
Solutions
You should see the doctor about the dry mouth. It's really not pleasant. I had the same thing. I'd drink tons of water and there would be no difference.

Vote:

Ask a Question