What is happening in my mouth

Admittingly i have failed to brush on a consistent basis for the last month or so. Recently i was eating boneless wings with a harder skin and it tore up the inner right (my right) roof of my mouth/gums. This has happened before and it usually is sore for a few days and then heals up. This time however, it has gotten progressively worse. There are white discolorations and it is very tender. There is decay on the bottom inside front teeth (there already i assume) and two very tender barely visible spots near the tip of my tongue. the outside gums in several spots are very sore and i have noticed a large white spot almost like a pimple near my wisdom teeth.

It's made it next to impossible to eat anything that is not pure liquid. Physically i know i can wait this out if it is something that will get better in the next couple days, but i wanted to know if it is something more sever that will not. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20160112_005553.jpg
    20160112_005553.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 362
  • 20160112_005449.jpg
    20160112_005449.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 395

Ask a Question