There's a hole in my gum

I have a wisdom tooth growing on top and I accidentally bite the below of my gum and now there's a hole. Its been about 2months and the hole is still there. I hurts like every single second and its somewhat swollen. Is this serious? Do I have to go to a dentist?
1p4BSHG

I’m 13 and I have 28 teeth well taken care of brush floss and everything but there is a third molar it looks like my wisdom teeth are all ready here and I counted my teeth and it still said 28 but that’s not the problem the real problem is that this is a small hole in the bottom back of my mouth the very back on the left side and it looks the the photo from the other person do you know what it is and why it is there there is a little pain like when I touch it with my tongue and I grab a floss pick to see if it was a tooth coming in and i saw a small line in my gum like my gum broke in half like starburst but not all the way but none of my teeth are not cracked and I’m getting metal braces soon and my teeth are not really crooked but why is there a hole in my gum at the left side all the way in the back of my mouth I also use burning mouth was to kill bacteria I don’t understand I don’t eat guava and cheese cake but sometimes I don’t like chocolate cake of a Twix and sneaker bar but I brush

Attachments

• IMG_1930.jpeg
    IMG_1930.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1933.jpeg
    IMG_1933.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1937.jpeg
    IMG_1937.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1921.jpeg
    IMG_1921.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1940.jpeg
    IMG_1940.jpeg
    471.6 KB · Views: 32

Vote:
I’ll eat chocolate cake Twix and sneakers but I’ll brush I typed a little fast I also added photos of my mouth if that’s ok so that you get an idea of what I’m talking about😁

Vote:

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Looks like there is pocket behind your last lower wisdom tooth on the left. This creates an area where food gets stuck. This pocket can be surgically removed, or can be eliminated when you remove your wisdom teeth, which is sometimes the case when orthodontic treatment is required

Vote:
Looks like there is pocket behind your last lower wisdom tooth on the left. This creates an area where food gets stuck. This pocket can be surgically removed, or can be eliminated when you remove your wisdom teeth, which is sometimes the case when orthodontic treatment is required
Wait but my wisdom are not causing me pain at all it’s just that small hole and how can I get it removed because it’s like a cavity in my gum that’s need to get filled with pink glue or something

Vote:
Wait but my wisdom are not causing me pain at all it’s just that small hole and how can I get it removed because it’s like a cavity in my gum that’s need to get filled with pink glue or something
I don’t think I will ever need to get my wisdom tooth remove because I have four and there is space for them thanks because I was not sure if those were my wisdom teeth because I’m 13 and not 17 or 20 years old but I looked at photos and it said the 3rd molar is your wisdom teeth

Vote:
I don’t think I will ever need to get my wisdom tooth remove because I have four and there is space for them thanks because I was not sure if those were my wisdom teeth because I’m 13 and not 17 or 20 years old but I looked at photos and it said the 3rd molar is your wisdom teeth
Do I have to remove that wisdom tooth or like should I go to the dentist asap

Vote:
Do I have to remove that wisdom tooth or like should I go to the dentist asap
Is there any option I have besides removing the wisdom tooth because I have 28 teeth in my mouth including my wisdom teeth why I should have 32 and I don’t want to make that 27🤣 I want to have a beautiful smile that’s why I’m getting braces silver rubber bands with silver brackets I have a beautiful smile but I want it to look prettier

Vote:

Ask a Question